skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
The Destination
Places We've Lived
Made for Each Other
Our Story
I don't take myself too seriously, neither should you.
My puppies my little Bagheera and Big Girl Casey. I love these guys so much!
6.25.2009
Our Dogs
I just had to put all these pictures of mine and Alex's puppies cause they're so cute!!
1 comment:
Nancy Face
said...
Awww...I like how they snuggle together! :)
June 26, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
alex
(65)
anniversary
(11)
army
(27)
boating
(2)
brother
(1)
chelsea
(2)
cute
(1)
date
(13)
dogs
(18)
family
(23)
fitness
(17)
hiking
(5)
holiday
(19)
iphone
(2)
jeep
(1)
kitty
(2)
korea
(10)
life
(17)
link up
(7)
michelle
(3)
party
(6)
pictures
(9)
school
(4)
sister
(4)
vacation
(19)
weight
(22)
work
(8)
year
(2)
youtube
(8)
►
2012
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
2011
(117)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(56)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
▼
June
(6)
Canyon Lake!
Alex's 21st!!
Boating
Our Dogs
Bike Ride
Mayland and DC!
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
August, 200th, and a GIVEAWAY!!
Finally August! Just another month closer to finally being with my love! Also today was the start of my marathon training. Today I had to do...
My newest goal
Thanks to facebook for putting this as an ad on my sidebar. I found a new goal to work for. Like I can't even tell you how excited fo...
Seems Fitting
I stepped on the scale this morning to find out I finally lost 50lbs!! I was freakin excited! It took me about forever and a day(about six ...
Sunrise and New Design!
I've always preferred sunsets over sunrises. Actually, I didn't even think sunrises were that nice. I guess I never watched the su...
I promise I'm not that vain
I'm just really fascinated about this haha The first picture is me hiking end of Feb/begining of March of 2011 And the second is me hi...
1 comment:
Awww...I like how they snuggle together! :)
Post a Comment