skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
The Destination
Places We've Lived
Made for Each Other
Our Story
I don't take myself too seriously, neither should you.
My puppies my little Bagheera and Big Girl Casey. I love these guys so much!
3.13.2011
Tomorrow
Early tomorrow morning I will be headed to the happiest place on earth!
That's right D-Land with some of my cousins and my sister! So excited!
But it will be a little weird cause the last 4 times I've gone its been with that guy up there^.
I miss him!
1 comment:
Christine Marie
said...
Lots and lots of jealous. Have fun <3
March 18, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
alex
(65)
anniversary
(11)
army
(27)
boating
(2)
brother
(1)
chelsea
(2)
cute
(1)
date
(13)
dogs
(18)
family
(23)
fitness
(17)
hiking
(5)
holiday
(19)
iphone
(2)
jeep
(1)
kitty
(2)
korea
(10)
life
(17)
link up
(7)
michelle
(3)
party
(6)
pictures
(9)
school
(4)
sister
(4)
vacation
(19)
weight
(22)
work
(8)
year
(2)
youtube
(8)
►
2012
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
▼
2011
(117)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(13)
The Bad and the Good
Our Video
Day 2
Day 1
Something New
Getting Harder
The Right Way to Write
Disney
Tomorrow
No Bueno
Rockstar
365
February
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(56)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
August, 200th, and a GIVEAWAY!!
Finally August! Just another month closer to finally being with my love! Also today was the start of my marathon training. Today I had to do...
Seems Fitting
I stepped on the scale this morning to find out I finally lost 50lbs!! I was freakin excited! It took me about forever and a day(about six ...
My newest goal
Thanks to facebook for putting this as an ad on my sidebar. I found a new goal to work for. Like I can't even tell you how excited fo...
Busy+no Internet=no blog
I have been so crazy busy I've totally neglected my blog. And I've actually really been missing it. Alex got home on the 25th and w...
Marathon Monday Week 8
I have been so absent from internet life lately. It's weird, I deleted my facebook Wednesday and I really don't miss it. I have so...
1 comment:
Lots and lots of jealous. Have fun <3
Post a Comment