5.07.2011

Military Spouse Appreciation Day!

First off, Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!! Thanks to all spouses for all they do in supporting their family!

Today was actually a really good day. Did I mention my cousin Chelsea came back into town Sunday? No, well she did!! And she's staying till next Friday when we drive up to Utah for our cousin's wedding! Yay! I love hanging out with her! We went to Bahama Bucks this after noon and got some of this deliciousness.
Photobucket

Not my picture by the way, all hers.

Then we played/layed out by the pool, while we learned my dog has a super talent.


Oh ya know, he surfs, whatever no big deal.

Then we went to the mall to get my ghost armor replaced and do some shopping. I got the new white back to my i4, so much better than the grey I had.

I got home and then got a skype call for the hubs!
Photobucket

Although I really didn't wanna be seen today by him cause I had pool/pony tail hair I'm glad I got to see him. Cause seriously doesn't he look good. I know right..all mines :)

Photobucket

We spent a good part of the conversation laughing over all the pictures I was sending him.

Photobucket


This first one is me as a flower, then next freaks alex out. I do look fairly creepy. And the last me me getting saucy with myself hahaha I love camwow!
Photobucket


And to end the night a we alls went to go see Something Borrowed. I thought it was just alright. The movie was really funny, but just too much going on. In chick flicks I wanna go away and feel good inside..but this didn't make my insides feel good.

All in all, a fantasic day!! And another great one is coming up tomorrow, having my brother-in-law's birthday BBQ over here. Party!

And again, Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day to all you lovely ladies!! Thank you for you and your husband's service!!

No comments: