4.13.2010

Bitchin. And wouldn't you know it.

Hi! Today is mine and Alex's 3 Year anniversary of togetherness!
Last year I posted our awesome love story.
This year, I won't, but I will give you a link, here if you will.
I know precious right.
Anyway continuing with this.


I was thinking today about Alex and I.
I seriously love us.
I love how perfect things have always been.
I love how amazing he makes me feel.
I love how much fun we have always had.
I love how selflessly he love me.
Which brought me to this main point...
Our relationship is Bitchin

That is really the only way to describe it.


Best thing ever. Alex sent me flowers today.
I was so completely surprise. Like no joke I never would have guessed.
Where he even found the time to send them? I don't know.
But he did...
Then tonight we went out to eat. We went to a nice little Mexican restaurant on base.
Had a lovely little anniversary date.
Needless to say, it was bitchin.


I love Alex so much.
I am so blessed to have him in my life.
I am so excited for what our future hold.
I can't wait to spend forever with my best friend.


Here's to the best three years of my life...(so far) ;-)

4 comments:

♥Alex♥ said...

Happy 3 years!
Mine & my husband's 6 year (together) anniversary was last week and he totally forgot so good on your husband!! lol

Michelle Koglmeier said...

BARF!!! hahaha, just kidding. you guys are adorable and so awesome together. as a matter of fact, your awesomeness is so awesome i don't even know what to call it ;)haha, but seriously, i am so happy for you guys. I love that alex is so sweet to you! you guys are the best! love you tons and miss you like crazy!

Christine Marie said...

Oh my cutest blog post ever. I love it. Congrats, girl!

MARLA said...

YOUR WAY TO FUNNY BUT SO TRUE .. AND HAPPY 3 YEARS TOGETHER WE LOVE IT MISS YOU SO MUCH LOVE YA BOTH TONS ......M