But if anyone wants to add me on facebook or twitter feel free! It's over here to the side I believe << I'm gonna miss everyone! You guys have seriously been so awesome! Like seriously awesome, thanks everyone for all of your sweet comments and support!! I may be back, but for now I'm out.
I have been so crazy busy I've totally neglected my blog. And I've actually really been missing it. Alex got home on the 25th and we set off for our new home in north Carolina on the 1st. We got here on Friday the 4th and we love our new home!! We arrived signed the lease and started moving in right away! So much better than staying in a hotel and looking for a place when we get here. We're supposed to be getting Internet this week so when we do I plan on going blog crazy to catch everyone up on our life here!
For now here's a little sneak peak of our house
Michelle passed the torch along to me this week for the Weekly Roundup! The weekly roundup is a link up where you pick your favorite post from the week(or earlier) and link up to whoever is hosting that week!
I have 9 people signed up for biggest loser right now! I will be emailing details out tonight and we will be starting the competition on Tuesday! If you or any friends or anyone wants to join send me an email! It will last 12 weeks and the grand prize is now at 90$! Let's try to get it up!! Sign up!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Share 7 things about yourself!
So here are the 7 things about me
1. I love D. Phil. People like to rag on him but I like him, and watch every episode
2. I have 10x more room on the bed when my husband is home as apposed to when I sleep by myself. Because when I sleep by myself the dogs sleep on the bed with me and I get like a sliver of bed
3. I love my jeep. But I want my Acura back. Too bad we can't afford 2 cars right now or I would totally take it back
4. There is nothing more therapeutic to me then driving fast and listening to music at night
5. I think me and my husband have the best story(you can read at the button above) I might be bias but oh well
6. I never would have thought me and my husband would spend more time and go on more vacations together when we were dating than when we were married, but I also never factored the military into our plans when we were dating
7. I love Arizona. Actually I'm gonna be writing an Arizona post soon. Best. Place. Ever.
Today I'm taking a break from working out. My body is super sore. So i decided I felt like doing some homework and chillin in my sweats all day
that is not my room by the way. Well it was, that's why it's decorated all cute. That was allll me. But my sister took it over when I moved out :( and she took my other sisters room too. Yes she currently resides in two rooms, both of which are much bigger than the one I live in. But I digress.
Dont worry I'm staying in my house(which is freezing) and pretending it's cold enough outside to wear sweats. It's not by the way, it's actually 101 outside right now. And yes it is the end of september.
My favorite show starts back up tonight and I'm so freakin excited!! Yay for biggest loser!!
Invade you can't read my shirt in the mirror...
My sister bought me this shirt for Christmas 2 years ago. But I ne'er wore it cause it was soooo small. But I didn't wanna exchange it cause that's embarrassing right. But I tried it on today and much to my surprise it's a little loose! Talk about exciting!!
Also today I died my hair. I wanted to wait to get it done professionally but thats way out of my budget tight now and my grays and roots were insane. Yes I have gray hair. I've had gray hair since I was 11 and got teased a bunch for it so I started dying it regularly since then.
Anyways. I just bought box color which I hardly ever do but I think this is my favorite color my hair has turned out. I think I'll continue buying that color. I really love it!
Yes I'm also laughing at myself for taking mirror pictures
And one last random thought of the day My lover comes home in exactly 5 weeks!! Holy cow that's so soon!!
Oh and if you're wondering how I did the rest of the days. I did good all day Friday until Friday night when I had a granola bar and some veggie chips and an otter pop. Crap ruined again!!