9.13.2011

Marathon Monday Week 6

Thanks everyone for all of your sweet and wonderful comments on my last post. I feel like I've been a little MIA this week. I went out of town again, I know I'm always gone. At least it feels like it to me. I went to California Saturday and Sunday. I'll put up some pictures of that trip later, but right now its marathon monday!

September 5th-11th

Monday 5th- 2.46 miles 26:02
Tuesday 6th- 3.02 miles 31:00
Wednesday 7th- 3.20 miles 35:00
Thursday 8th- 2.02 miles 21:05 & upper body
Friday 9th- 3.24 miles 39:50 & lower body
Saturday 10th- pool workout & 15 min yoga
Sunday 11th- 1,42 miles 16:50 & .75 mile jog on beach


Ok so question. What would everyone think of doing Marathon Monday as a weekly link-up? You could link-up any fitness or weight loss goals for the week.
So honest opinions. Stupid? Not? Yes? No?

3 comments:

Emma Frances said...

I think a link up would totally help me get motivated to work out more so I have people to brag to it about! Haha :)

Jessica said...

I would do it! M and I just started working out last week. I am going to post about it today.

M. said...

You go girl!!!! So impressed with you!!!! :)