9.09.2011

True Life: I'm a Healthy Living Blogger

Today I'm linking up with Mrs. Monologues and Tara at fabulous but evil for their True Life link up! And yes That would be again. I guess I'm not just a general blogger haha

It seems pretty weird to call myself that but I guess that's kinda what this blog has transformed to.

You see I didn't always start out as a health living anything. Actually, I was a very unhealthy girl. All my life I have been overweight. When I was younger and the fattest girl of all my friends I basically hated life. I was so mad that all of my friends could eat whatever they want and be thin as poles. I tried dieting on and off in my life, tried so many diets but nothing ever stuck, it usually resulted in my putting a little more than before on.
I guess I was never really totally committed. But something this year just finally clicked for me. I needed make a change.

I started really committing to myself in the end or March of 2011 and things have been really going great. I became a fitness addict and really on top with a healthy diet. To date I am at 44 lb weight loss and have really never felt better in my life.

Photobucket
I know my face kills me in this picture too, but it's the closest thing I have to a recentish picture of my face

Photobucket


I'm currently training for my first race and I document all of my training on Marathon Monday. I also blog about my weigh in's workouts, hiking, my dogs, and also about adventures in being a military wife

I still have a long way to go. So come follow me on my blog as I blog about my journey in trying to live a healthy life and being an army wife and dog mom!

7 comments:

Britt said...

WOW 44 pounds, that's incredible! I can't wait to say that I'm in the same place as you - you look great!

Emma Frances said...

That is amazing! And you look great! You are going to get me motivated to be healthy. :] I can't wait to read more of your blog. I've already been having fun perusing it!

Kelsey Cole said...

yay! I just became your 100th follower:) I feel lucky!
such an inspiring post girlie!

xoxo, kelsey

Fran said...

I can't tell you this enough - you are amazing!!

tara said...

44 pounds is so awesome!!! you look great!

Celia Houck said...

44lbs!!! that's awesome!!! and you look amazing!

che'lyssa said...

First off, thank you for following Lily Love. Secondly, you are such an encouragement to me!! So inspiring! Keep up the hard work! I'm also working on loosing weight, and so far it's going good.

AMAZING!

XO