6.23.2011

Crazy Weird

This was on So You Think You Can Dance tonight.
(I can't find a better video yet but I was just to excited so I had to put it up right now)

Back Story- This dance is about a soldier coming home from war and this is him and his wife seeing each other for the first time.
The dancers are Sasha and Alexander.



Seriously I can't get over how crazy this is! We are Sasha and Alexander, and Alex is coming home this week! Like what the heck! How freakin weird is this?!
Yes, I had mad chills and tears.
Really, wow, haha I can't get over how weird it is!

6 comments:

Tory said...

I love it! :)

Chelsea said...

so crazy!! I love it!

MichelleKoglmeier said...

I totally thought of you guys when I was watching this but I didn't even notice the names! That's so weird, and cool!!

Fran said...

So crazy, all the coincidences :)
I love, love this show, I think this season is the first season I haven't watched it... stupid work :(

The Denham Family said...

I lovedddd that dance!!! It gave me shivers! You have the hottest mohawk ever, just saying!

Christine Marie said...

Wow. Especially with the back story, that is super crazy cool.