6.30.2011

Just a Quick

update. This is Weigh in Wednesday Week 5. But on Thursday, cause I just went to the doc today.
I am incredibly surprised with me weight loss this week.

I lost 5 lbs! And I had a big fat free day this week!
I decided last week I am going to do a free day a week.

And I'm glad I did cause it looks like it payed off haha
Anyways that's 5lbs with a total of 23 lbs in a couple days over a month!

Super happy! :)
And I'm super happy that it's date night! Well, date day, yes all day date day, haha. I just had to up date this cause I'm fairly pleased with myself :)

The morning started out with some cracker barrel, where look who won!!


<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

Can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds :)

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

P.S. 5 more followers till a giveaway!1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo! Gotta have those free days in there. Weight is so weird, its annoying. Ill go to bed 4 pounds lighter than when I woke up sometimes. Oh weight, such a tease you are. Keep up the good work:)

MichelleKoglmeier said...

That's awesome!!! Have a fun date day! :)

Fran said...

Congrats on the weight loss. And enjoy your date day! :)