6.01.2011

Happy June!

I'm so happy it's finally June! This is the month Alex come home for mid tour leave! Seriously can't tell you how excited I am! And two days after he gets here it's his birthday!

I went into the doctor today for my first week check up on the first line therapy program. I lost 10 lbs in a week. Pretty happy about that.

I stuck to my word and didn't cheat once, not even a bite of anything bad. Which was so very hard since we had a huge bbq at my house for Memorial Day. And I didn't have any diet soda. The first like 2-3 days of that I had a headache. But since then I haven't even really noticed I haven't had one. I been really really exhausted this whole week and really irratable. (sorry family and friends) But the doctor said it's totally normal for the first week, and things will get better from here on out. I can already tell that aspect is getting better. But really other than that the diet is going good. I eat every 2-3 hours and I'm not ever hungry. Actually sometimes I have to force myself to eat every 2-3 hours.

Anyway Happy June every one! Hope every one has a good rest of the day.

8 comments:

Michelle Koglmeier said...

Yay!! Awesome on the 10 pounds!! that is so exciting :) and yay for Alex coming home! I am so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's really incredible :) Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

My doctor has me on somewhat of the same kind of diet. I eat every 2-3 hours as well. The first week I lost 7lbs. Are you exercising? What kinds of exercises are you doing, if any? Keep up the good work!

A Creed and A Psalm said...

Yay!! GO YOU!!!!! I'm glad you decided to blog about it - I bet tons of others are finding inspiration from your story! I didn't see a spot on the blog where I could be a follower... let me know if I missed it!
-AM @ acreedandapsalm.blogspot.com

KelleeLyn said...

Yay for mid tour leave!
Thanks for following and playing along with my questions game!

MARLA said...

THAT IS AWESOME SASHA YOUR THE BEST :)

Newlywed and Deployed said...

Happy June! I am a new follower (thanks for your really nice comment on my blog and for finding me!) Good job on 10 pounds! Keep us posted on your progress! Can't wait to read all about your leave time together!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checkin out my blog!
Yours is adorbale. Super glad your man will be home this month. Sounds like June is going to be a reeeeally good month for you. I'm excited to read more:)