8.24.2010

Absolutely Perfect

Last week had our Ring Ceremony and Reception finally. Everything was so perfect!! I am so greatful to everyone who put it together and helped out! Especially my bff Michelle, Mom, Mom #2, and aunt Tamralyn! They all did so much to make this happen!

I got into town 4 days before the wedding, and Alex flew in from GA 5 hours before! The Ceremony was so nice, and the Reception was so much fun!! We got to visit with a lot of people, and literally danced the night away. I mean LITERALLY! Hahaha the night ended and I was completely drenched in sweat and my hair was all messy. Oh so fun!!

Since there were so many pictures, and it takes forever to upload them on here I'll just link to the albums I have up on facebook. Enjoy!







1 comment:

MARLA said...

IT WAS A BLAST WE ALL HAD SO MUCH FUN LOVE YA TONS:)