8.03.2010

Always a somethin

Wouldn't ya know it, plans are a changin again, always, I think we have a new plan everyday cause of everything going wrong.
Right now we have a plan, not my favorite, but it stickin!
The plan started out good. Last Friday we got Alex's orders, and were all set to leave the 11th.
Then Monday, Alex started outprocessing, and while outprocessing found out that I wasn't on his orders, so he told someone, and then they had to wait till command sponsorship came in. But at this point, they would have been able to get in by next Monday, and Alex was able to leave with me, but most likely on the 13th.
Then today we found out that Alex could have left his orders the way there were and added me on his orders when he got to Korea, but he changed them cause he was told to, and now it is going to take way longer than we thought to get new orders.
Now here's the plan. I am going to be leaving by myself on the 12th. Then I will be drive 10 hours to Memphis, then Stay the night there. Then Friday morning Dustin is gonna be flying into Memphis that morning and helping me drive home! We'll drive the 24 hours back to a MESA!! Then we'll probably get in Saturday evening. Then early Sunday morning he is flying back to Salt Lake. I am so grateful he's taking his 2 days off to help me drive out! It's gonna be fun fun! And no stops! Straight through!

Tomorrow is Alex's graduation! And I am so excited he is done! Now only a couple more weeks, I'd say at the most, until he is really done done! This week has been a lot of fun. He's been coming home durning the day, like alll day. (which he isn't supposed to do) And we've been able to have fun all day.
Today was the best! This morning was raining like more then I have seriously ever seen! We wanted to go get some food, so he was driving, and we ended up deciding on Duncan donuts so we were about to go but Alex didn't wanna go through the drive through cause he didn't wanna get soaked haha so we I told him I'll do it, we switched spots. I got out for like 5 sec to switch and got drenched! Then I went through the drive through and it was the funniest thing! I wish we got a picture but the rain was just coming in like crazy while I was ordering pouring in the car! We were cracking up the whole time as my whole self was getting soaked!! haha then we got home and we're driving through the parking lot and the whole thing was a river!! It was so fun to drive through! Cars were parked that had water up to the top of the tires!! Crazy crazy! It was so fun though! then we cuddled and listened to the sound of pouring rain <3>

No comments: