2.05.2011

A few things to take note of

I've really been loving Amazon lately. I got myself this lot on there about a week ago. It's been happy Nintendo playing as of late. And the best thing, all of this cost about the same as 2 of Alex's games that he plays. Talk about more for your buck. Oh and Super Nintendo is just better anyway.

Photobucket


To all the ladies on Facebook who are have poor pity parties cause their husband has to work over the weekend, or go out of town, and they "just miss them so much". Stop. Seriously, stop. As Brenan from Step Brothers would say, "You're just sounding stupid".


I have officially been here 2 weeks as of yesterday. Really? Reallly? How the crap is time going by this slow?! I don't understand! Ahhh!! Time needs to speed up, like ASAP!


I finally start school this Monday. Should be good times. Except it's been so long since I've been in school I'm nervous I won't know what to do at all. Ha, now that I typed that out it seems like quite the irrational fear. We'll see.


And that is all. Have a good weekend everyone

2 comments:

Christine Marie said...

Ooo good luck with school! What classes are you taking? I'm excited to hear about it!

Lacey said...

'To all the ladies on Facebook who are have poor pity parties cause their husband has to work over the weekend, or go out of town, and they "just miss them so much". Stop. Seriously, stop. As Brenan from Step Brothers would say, "You're just sounding stupid".'

AMEN! It drives me nuts. Seriously. I just want to slap them. Or yell at them. Get over it, you can survive. If I can survive a year, they can survive a weekend. Our first deployment (years ago) was 3 months long, seemed like forever then. Then they moved to 6 months, slowly to 8, and now he's gone a year. I would take 3 months any day. "Sure, see ya later. Have fun!" 3 Months would be cake... but these ladies, these ladies would probably literally go crazy. Would love for them to be in our shoes just for a week and see how they do!

Lacey @ http://courageisnotanimage.blogspot.com/