1.16.2010

It was then she realized, she had a problem




I feel like I'm so busy, but not at the same time.
It is mostly stuff that Alex needs me to do haha.
I have to upgrade our health care.
Put money in his account.
Send envelopes to Benning, cause he forgot his ha
Go print out pictures to send him

And of coarse stuff I need to get done
Put money in my 2nd account.
Go to the Gym
Go get my military ID. Which will be tough cause of work
Take the pups out

Then future things that need to get done.(Next Few Weeks)
Switch our car insurances over
Get new phones
Get Alex his new ring before graduation
Book hotel for BCT Grad

Oh and lets not forget the things I want to do
Go tanning
Read more books
Learn to crochet
Learn to cook
See at least one 5$ movie a week
Watch all my shows haha

I know it seems like not a lot, but it definitely feels like it. Especially with work. And the fact that I've been taking Grandpa to lunch everyday. So just those two take go from about 1030-1900 everyday roughly.

In other news, I have had a fabulous week, and received 3, yes 3 letters from my wonderful husband. He sounds like he is doing good. Even with the drills yelling in everyone's face. He says he loves the environment there, no not sarcastically, because he says the drills instantly put the knuckleheads in their place, and all the morons shut up haha. I know he's gonna do so awesome there. I'm sure anyone who knows him knows he will! He is probably one of the most respectful guys, and the easiest person to get along with like ever! If you know him, you like him. *Sigh* I miss him

Time is going a little faster though I can tell :)
Cause hey! Only 52 days!
Well were leaving in 52 days, get to see him in 53.
52! thats less than 2 months!

Anyways. To get to the title of this post. As many of you know, I love QT. I love the Diet Dr. Pepper at QT. I usually have about 2-4 a day. Which I really dont think is bad, cause it's diet. No Cal, No sug and it fills me up before I eat, therfore I eat a lot less throughout the day. I know water does the same thing, it just doesnt taste as good haha.
Well yesterday I didn't have any, not on purpose, I just didn't. And I didn't notice until about 2 hours into my horrible awful headache. It hurt sooo bad! Then I started to feel sick cause of how bad the headache was. But I didn't want to get a drink at 2200 cause I know I would be up all night if I had one that late. So I took some ibuprofen and stuck it out. Then I started to feel worse. And then came the throw up. Yes I got such a bad headache from not having my diet dp that I was throwing up. Not a lot but still.
And ya know what I learned from all this...
Always drink your diet soda BEFORE the headaches come


2 comments:

Joseph and Kimberly said...

A If I ever got a tattoo, that's totally what it would say!
Love you Sash! Once Don leaves, come visit my house. I'll make you yummy dinner, just tell me what you want!

MARLA said...

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH SODA OR POP IF YOU NEED ME TO HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YA KEEP SMILLING:)