1.17.2010

On my mind

It's beautiful outside tonight. I really just wanna hang out there all day. Really, all day.

I didn't go to church today, I didn't really wanna see anyone, or be cooped up inside for three hours. I was having a bit of a rough day.

I went to the dog park instead. I love being there, I love hangin with the pups, seeing them interact and I love having a bit of a quite place outside to sit and write my Alex.

I hate deciding what to write him. I'm so used to us telling each other everything about our days, and how we are. I don't say a lot how I miss him, and I try not to ramble on about my life, like I usually do.

I enjoy quite time to myself, probably more than people think I should. It's not in a depressed way, cause I'm not. I just like thinking, relaxing, or writing(which I usually am) I like being with people, but being alone is nice too.

I'm enjoying what I think will be my last warm winter. I have a feeling that by this time next year I will be cold haha. I'm loving the weather outside lately. I wish my driver side window was able to roll down, I hate that it's broken :( Who would like to lend(and yes I mean lend, we'll have money in a few weeks) me 120 to fix it?! No, nobody, ok moving on.

I miss my Alex always, though I (try to) rarely show it. I feel like now I'm carrying a new title of "Army Wife", it's my job to be strong. This is going to be our life, I knew it before I married him. I know there are going to be deployments, and him being gone a bunch. But I also know that we're gonna have a great life, and I am so excited for it!

I really hope this isn't sounding like a downer blog. Yes? No? do tell

1 comment:

MARLA said...

NO IT IS NOT OA DOWNER BLOG IT IS A GOOD BLOG TELLING HOW YA REALLY FEEL I AM SORRY YOU MISS ALEX IT WILL BE OK JUST REMEMBER THAT WE ALL ARE HEAR FOR YA LOVE YA TONS AND I WLL GO SEE $5 MOVIES WITH YA ON SAT WE LOVE A TONS MARLA:)