12.11.2010

Korea

Well I made it here finally Friday night, after a very long trip. 2 Days to be exact, dumb me didn't realize I had a 22 hour layover in Seoul haha. So I had to get a shuttle to a hotel in a foreign country I've never been to by myself. Needless to say it was quite the adventure.


Saturday was such a fun day! Everyone just kinda hung out till about 5 when about 8 of us. 4 couples went bowling. We were bowling for a couple hours then we left to go home. A few of us stopped and went to this Korean shop thing it was like really cool I couldnt read a think and I was like I love this place!! We went back to the apartment and I walked in a guess what?! It was a surprise party for me! It was decorated all cute with streamers and I got a big ole ice cream cake. It was so exciting! Everyone got me a card with itunes gift card. It was like the nicest thing ever! And we spent the whole night playing skip-bo on teams, guys against girls. It was such a fun night!

Today we're gonna be going out to eat some Korean food and maybe seeing a movie. I am so excited! I love it here so far and I cant wait to get out explore everywhere! I really really wish I had my camera, but I shipped it to Alex like 5 weeks ago. It should have been here by now so hopfully it gets here soon!

It is like the best thing in the world to be with Alex again. And I am so happy I came, evn though I had a bit of a hard trip here haha.

2 comments:

Christine Marie said...

Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you. Hooray!! This makes my heart happy

MichelleK said...

So happy for you! Sounds like you have some fun and really nice people around you. That makes me happy. Love you tons and miss you.