11.22.2010

Thanks Full Day 6

Today I'm thankful for technology. I don't wanna look for a picture right now, but I wanted to blog about it.

I was reading in this book I have, Chicken Soup for the Military Wives Soul.

And I was reading all of these storys about women in WWII who wouldn't hear from their husbands for years. Yet they still remained faithful, and took care of EVERTHING.
That is so incredible to me how much faith they must have had.

I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for the technology we have these days. Where my husband can be in Korea, 16 hours away, and I can still talk to him everyday. Or send him a quick message. So amazing!


In other semi-thankful news, I went to the dentist again today..and still have about 2-3 more trips coming. I am super thankful I still have some percocet from when I got my teeth pulled. I was in so much pain, and Karli only did my bottom right side so far. Then tomorrow I have to go back and get my other side done, then my top next week.
Really not excited for the pain. But I am really thankful I live in a country where dental care is so accessible, and I can have nice pretty teeth.

Very Very Thankful.

~What are you thankful for today?

No comments: