7.22.2011

Californ-I-A

I don't think anything that I write on here can quite express how perfect this part of the vacation was. I'll take you on a little stroll through our days here.

Friday 8th. We got in at like 7pm we were both way tired so we didn't wanna do a whole lot. We decided to go to a movie. We saw horrible bosses which was so hilar! After the movie we picked up some el pollo loco and went back to the hotel to turn in early.

Saturday 9th. We got up and went to Target so we could get some stuff for the beach, then stopped by subway to get our beach lunch then we headed to the beach! It was way chilly the whole time we were there and the water was suppper cold. I could barley get in long enough to pee hahaha.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We left the beach at about 2 or 3 and went back to the hotel because we had reservations at The Melting Pot. It was both of our first times going there and it was so good and so much fun!

Photobucket

After dinner we went to the movies and saw Bridesmaids. It was Alex's first time seeing it, my second. And I loved it even more the second time! So freakin funny!

Sunday 10th. We decided to skip the beach Sunday cause both of us were way too toasted. So instead we spent the day driving down the PCH. It was so perfect driving down the coast with my love. Perfect scenery, perfect weather, perfect conversation, perfect company. Ok you get it, just perfect haha. We went to lunch at our favorite California spot Pedro's Tacos then drove some more.
At about 7 we went to the movies again(yes we love going to the movies) and we saw Hangover 2. Alex liked it, but it was just too much for me. Not a big fan.
After the movie we decided to go grab some dinner and have a picnic on the beach.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There was so much condensation in the air it was hard to get a good picture. But really this was so much fun. We played in the water a little, which actually was a lot warmer than it was the day before. Such a fun night!

Monday 11th. We decided to brave the sun and do another beach day. Just seriously slather the sun block on. The water was a lot warmer so we actually went out and played in it this time, not just pee haha. I didn't stay and play too long though cause the waves were so high and so crazy! And it seems that loosing weight has mad my swim suit super big and I couldn't keep my bottoms up haha.
Photobucket

We left at like 4 and decided to drive down the coast to Laguna to one of our favorite pizza places, Gina's. Alex's mom lived in Laguna for a couple years and we used to go down to visit often so we know all the good places there. We got our pizza, which was so delish, then went down to the beach to enjoy our last night together.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We stayed there for a bit to soak in what we think will probably be our last time for a bit on the west coast. And our last night with each other.

Tuesday 12th. We had to leave by 5 to drive the 45 min to LAX. I dropped Alex off at 5:45. And drove the 6 and a half hours back to Phoenix :(


If I could go back to any part of my life, like any part at all and do it again, it would be this vacation. I can't even tell you how perfectly wonderful it was. Gahh writing this just made me miss Alex like crazy! Only 3 more months!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Aw, it looks like so much fun! Just 3 more months girl!