7.18.2011

Wedding

Dustin and Ashley got married on 7.7.11. It was such a beautiful ceremony, and the reception was so fun. Real pictures aren't back yet, these are just some I stole from facebook.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My beautiful sister and brother in law
Photobucket
Alex and my other beautiful sister Maranda.
The wedding party went by height so of course we weren't together haha
and of course I was last :/
Photobucket
Carly and Ashley's brother
Photobucket
Chelsea and her other brother
Photobucket
me and carlos ps. I look suuuper fat here. Hate this picture
Photobucket
Ash and her grandpa
Photobucket

Photobucket
Rings
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They're so cute!!
Photobucket
I love this picture of her, she looks so beautiful



P.S. have I mentioned how much I love my new sister. Good choice Dustin.

No comments: